Hello!

Hi! I am Carmen and I play the Ukulele. I decided to start a blog this summer to mainly keep me busy during any idle time I have. I have always wanted to start a blog so what better way to start one than to document my summer. I have just graduated 8th grade so I am preparing to be a freshman. I know most people do not see being a freshman as that big of a deal anymore but I do, and I am not ready to face the scrutiny that being ¨fresh meat¨ brings you. I am getting severely off track and should probably get back to my talk of Ukulele.
So I play the Ukulele, like I said earlier. I own one Soprano Ukulele and one Baritone Ukulele. Lately, (like since Valentines day)with school and everything I have been playing my Ukulele as much as I have wanted. So hopefully starting this blog will help me get back on track with my Ukulele.

Comments


  1. Hi, Carmen
    My name is Grace and I am a fellow blogger/Ukulele player too. Your blog is super cute and I love all the songs you have learned this summer. I hope one day you'll upload a video of you play one of those songs; I would love to hear it. You seem like a chill girl, so don't worry freshman year is not bad at all. I have graduated high school a year ago. I love what you're doing here, and whenever you have the chance I hope you check out my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing I can do is write stories, not yet play any music instruments. Feel free to read some horror story and funny kitten life in my blog :) https://kyoraizen.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog